Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 3142
Exception while parsing document styles
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by milan.cvejic  · 21-11-2016 - 13:10

I am getting exception while parsing document styles.

FATAL - Error while extracting the numberings to be parsed from the external docx PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error while extracting the numberings to be parsed from the external docx in /home/milan/Projects/phpdocx-ns/Classes/Phpdocx/Logger/PhpdocxLogger.inc:63 Stack trace: #0 /home/milan/Projects/phpdocx-ns/Classes/Phpdocx/Create/CreateDocx.inc(5131): Phpdocx\Logger\PhpdocxLogger::logger('Error while ext...', 'fatal') #1 /home/milan/Projects/phpdocx-ns/examples/LayoutAndGeneral/parseStyles/test.php(7): Phpdocx\Create\CreateDocx->parseStyles('./Dokument1.doc...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/milan/Projects/phpdocx-ns/Classes/Phpdocx/Logger/PhpdocxLogger.inc on line 63

Any suggestion?

Posted by admin  · 21-11-2016 - 13:23

Hello,

Every DOCX must always include a numbering file. Does your file include it? How did you generate that DOCX?

If you send the file to contact[at]phpdocx.com we can check it.

Regards.

Posted by milan.cvejic  · 21-11-2016 - 13:26

I used MS Word 2016 to create document styles and save document.

Posted by admin  · 21-11-2016 - 13:27

Hello,

Please send that file to contact[at]phpdocx.com and we'll check it.

Regards.

Posted by milan.cvejic  · 21-11-2016 - 13:36

Hi,

I have sent you file.

Thanks