Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 5765
Multiple tables in document
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by LuckyObserver  · 04-02-2014 - 16:37

Some context: I've created a docx template which includes 1 table. The table is to show the details of a particular product. The variables I would like inserted into the table will need to be extracted from a database using sql query. The database holds the detaills of products A to Z. What I would like for the word document to show is the details of products A-G or A-X (or however many are present in the database at the time, as new products are constantly added every week), but for each product to have its own subheading and table within the same document. 

Is this at all possible?! If so, could someone help me out with the code??

I'm very much an amateur at phpdocx, so be gentle! 

Thanks!

Posted by jorgelj  · 05-02-2014 - 11:07

Hello,

It's possible, but you'll need to combine the embedHTML method and import styles to do that. Please check the included examples.

Regards,