Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 10466
Error while trying to open the (base) template as a zip file [resolved]
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Lerenn  · 21-07-2014 - 14:24

Hello, I downloaded the Trial version but the simplest code doesn't work. When I try to create a docx with the function "$docx = new CreateDocx();", I have this error : "Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error while trying to open the (base) template as a zip file' in ..\test\phpdocx-trial\classes\AutoLoader.inc(62) : eval()'d code:55 Stack trace: #0 ..\test\phpdocx-trial\classes\CreateDocx.inc(627): PhpdocxLogger::logger('Error while try...', 'fatal') #1 ..\test\index.php(6): CreateDocx->__construct() #2 {main} thrown in ..\test\phpdocx-trial\classes\AutoLoader.inc(62) : eval()'d code on line 55" I have the module zip installed, regarding to my phpinfo() and the checkup file. Do you have any suggestion ? Thanks !

Posted by admin  · 22-07-2014 - 11:08

Hello, Please check if you have rw access to that file. And try opening it with Word. Se have done a quick test and the trial is working fine. Regards.

Posted by admin  · 22-07-2014 - 11:09

Hello, Please check if you have rw access to that file. And try opening it with Word. Se have done a quick test and the trial is working fine. Regards.

Posted by Lerenn  · 22-07-2014 - 16:06

Thank you for your response but unfortunatly it wasn't a problem due to the file access... However, thanks to the website staff, I have the solution. If someone has the same issue, here is the solution : The temp folder of the server was not in rw acces for some reason, so I had to go to phpdocx/config/phpdocxconfig.ini and change the "temp_path" to an other I've created. Everything works fine now and the framework is amazing !