Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 6253
Trial version not working
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Regine Mangeard  · 25-10-2014 - 10:20

Hi, I've just downloaded the trial version, did not change anything in the phpdocxconfig.ini since I have no license code yet, left subdomain value blank (is this wrong for a trial version?) I've run check.php and it only mentions that Tidy is recommended But when I try to run a sample example, as soon as the CreateDocx Class is intanciated I get a "Connection reinitialised" page I then tried to put my localhost domain value in the phpdocxconfig.ini file but got the same "Connection reinitialised" page What did I miss?

Posted by admin  · 27-10-2014 - 09:03

Hello, Please run one of the included examples using the CLI mode. The trial is working fine. Regards.

Posted by Regine Mangeard  · 28-10-2014 - 06:25

Ok, it works in CLI mode, but not when called from my localhost server. Is it because it's a trial version? it's hard to see what kind of implementation I can achieve if I can't test from my local server will it work when called from a normal website once I purchase the licenced version?

Posted by admin  · 28-10-2014 - 11:19

Hello, Please check your server logs to get all needed info. We don't know how is configured your server . Regards.

Posted by azilber  · 09-08-2015 - 02:45

I'm also having an issue. I try to run check.php via the web server (it's php-cgi) and I get a 500 error: [08/Aug/2015:21:41:16 -0500] "GET /phpdocx/check.php HTTP/1.1" 500 0 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/44.0.2403.130 Safari/537.36" Running on 32bit PHP 5.2.10 No other errors. Are there minimum requirements?