Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 5415
Does phpdocx ?
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by DeveloperOneX  · 18-04-2015 - 12:06

Hi, I am planning to use phpdocx for one of your requirements. Can you please let me know PHPDOCX support all of below? Basically we need 1. A docx template to get converted to PDF 2. Embed / write charts while converting to PDF 3. Embed table content 4. Update table link page number automatically if page grows with dynamic content. 5. Verify Restrict Formatting /Editing permission password? 6. Read Restricted Formatting /Editing contents 7. Add custom properties 8. Edit/Read custom properties? Regards DeveloperOneX

Posted by admin  · 20-04-2015 - 06:47

Hello, You can do almost everything but read and parse the existing content. For example you can add and change custom properties, but not read them. I recommend you to check this pages: http://www.phpdocx.com/features http://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/api-documentation Regards.

Posted by DeveloperOneX  · 20-04-2015 - 11:40

I couldn't find 2 important features we need. 1. I couldnt find a way of reading custom properties in a template file. 2. I have a document which has "Restrict formatting and Editing" with a password, I need to verify the given password matches? If this feature is not available can you suggest a way we can do in PHP? Can this be achieved using phpdocx, if so please guide to the docs Regards DeveloperOnex

Posted by admin  · 20-04-2015 - 12:13

Hello, Phpdocx can't parse the existing custom properties in a document. If you're interested in a custom development please contact us at contact[at]phpdocx.com. There's no method in phpdocx to check if a password matchets a protected document. Regards.