Some frequently asked questions about PHPDOCX
- 1. What are the minimum technical requirements?
- 2. What are the main differences between PHPdocX Free and PHPdocX Pro?
- 3. I need to use PHPDOCX but I don´t have the technical knowledge to get it running, how can I get support
- 4. How do I fix ZipArchive errors
- 5. Can I use the PRO version in a developing enviroment?
1. What are the minimum technical requirements?To run PHPDocX you just need a web server that runs PHP 5. Some PHP extensions should be active:
- Tidy (not a requirement but highly recommended for HTML conversion).
2. What are the main differences between PHPdocX Free and PHPdocX Pro?PHPdocX Free allows you to dynamically generate docx files with simple formating options such as lists, page numbering and tables. No watermarks are embedded and there is no trial period or limit in the amount of documents you can generate. The PHPdocX PRO, PRO+ and CORPORATE versions greatly extend this functionality and allows you to include nested lists, text boxes, customized headers and footers, 3D graphs, use Word templates and much more. Return to Top
3. I need to use PHPDOCX but I don´t have the technical knowledge to get it running, how can I get support
If you have trouble running PHPDocX we recommend you reading the documentation section, where you can find description and examples of all the available PHPDocX methods, as well as the tutorial, where you will find a useful introduction to PHPDocX. There are also several examples on our blog and examples sections that could be of help for specific needs.
When you purchase a copy of PHPDocX PRO, we offer technical support at a very affordable price ($79 for an installation ticket, $199 for 3 tickets and $599 for 1 year support). With each ticket you will receive up to one hour of support from our team to get you running. With the annual plan you will receive up to 25 hours of full support from our team, a 50% discount from our standard hourly rates.
If you want that we take care of all of your needs You may also request an On Site license with installation of the library on your server, custom templates and maintenance for one year.Return to Top
4. How do I fix ZipArchive errors
If you experience errors like Warning: ZipArchive::getFromName() [ziparchive.getfromname]: Invalid or unitialized Zip object in make sure you activate support for ZipArchive and XSLT in PHP 5 to avoid this problem.
5. Can I use the PRO version in a developing enviroment?Yes, if you have purchased a PRO, PRO+ or CORPORATE package the license covers it use in localhost and/or a LAN for development purposes. Return to Top
6. Returns and refunds policy
2mdc (Narcea Producciones Multimedia, S.L. ) will refund the purchase price only if there is a technical problem with the software that cannot be resolved within 2 business days of the customer request.
All returns for downloaded software must be pre-authorized by 2mdc (Narcea Producciones Multimedia, S.L.). Refunds will not be made on unauthorized returns.
To receive a refund for PHPdocX Pro you must obtain an Affidavit of Software Destruction (ASD) after out support team have reviewed your case. To receive an ASD contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. Please provide complete order information with your request.
The completed Affidavit of Software Destruction must be received within 30 days after the date of order and software download.
You must also destroy all copies of PHPdocX Pro from any computers owned or controlled by you where you have installed it. Once you have returned the Affidavit of Software Destruction to us, all licenses you may have to use the PHPdocX Pro will be immediately terminated, and any further use of the software will be an infringement of copyrights as well as other intellectual property rights.
Upon receipt of a properly executed Affidavit of Software Destruction via email, we will provide a refund to you, less extended transaction charges from Paypal, which will not be refunded.Return to Top
7. What do I receive when I order a PHPDocX version?
After you complete the payment, Paypal will provide you a direct link to phpdocx.com to download a .zip package containing all library files and a license code to validate your copy.
If you have any problem with the buying process, please, email us so we can help you to sucessfully complete it.
You can login and download at any time your package and license from the "MyPHPDocX" section of this website. Future updates of the library will also be available at this section for download.Return to Top
8. PHPdocX Pro license restrictions
Every copy of PHPdocX Pro is licensed to run under a specific domain name, upon start the library will check the domain name from which is being ran and it will validate your license. You can modify PHPdocX Pro source code to meet your needs but redistribution of the library (source or binary code) is prohibited.
You may not use the standard license for a SaaS or a PaaS service. Please contact us to know the specific conditions for those particular cases.Return to Top
9. Is it possible to change the domain?If you misspelled the domain name during the purchase process your PHPDocX copy will not run in your server. In this case you can contact us explaining what happened and giving us the correct URL. We will create a new license code for you. Return to Top
10. Is the license a one-time fee payment?Yes, the payment for your PHPDocX copy is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the library forever with no further restrictions. Return to Top
11. What payment methods do you offer?We offer secure payment process with PayPal, so at checkout you may choose among these options:
- Paypal account.
- Debit or credit card, including MasterCard/EuroCard, VISA/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express and Switch/Maestro.
More questions?Please send us your questions about PHPDocX using our