Forum

Replies: 16   Views: 8711
Installation with composer
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by laurent.ehrsam@reborn.lu  · 15-12-2014 - 13:42

hello, I tried to install phpdocx with composer following this method but I encountered 2 issues : 1/ During a composer update I had : PHP Warning: require(....vendor/phpdocx/Classes/Create/CreateDocx.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory That one was easy, as the CreateDocx.inc is not located in that directory, I corrected the line in my composer.json by vendor/phpdocx/classes/CreateDocx.inc 2/ But composer update is still crashing. I have now : Runtime Notice: Declaration of FPDF::_putstream() should be compatible with TCPDF::_putstream($s, $n = 0) in ....vendor/phpdocx/lib/fpdi/fpdi2tcpdf_bridge.php line 167 I'm stuck and I don't know what to do to correct that one, as the error is in your 3rd party lib. Is it a known bug ? FOI I'm using phpdocx in a Symfony 2.5 environement on an ubuntu server and I have a corporate licence. Best regards