Copyright (c) Narcea Producciones Multimedia S.L.
General PHPDOCX license conditions
- 1. The customer (Licensee) agrees to be bound by this License Agreement once the purchase process of the PHPDOCX license has been completed.
- 2. This License Agreement covers the current version package of PHPDOCX and those subsequent to which the Licensee has access by paying the annual License Update Service (LUS) or by purchasing a license upgrade.
- 3. This license is PERPETUAL for any of the versions that Licensee has been able to download from MY PHPDOCX in accordance with the previous point.
- 4. This license gives the Licensee the right to install PHPDOCX in ONE server/VPS/container/machine for production use. The license is tied to a single and particular domain/project/client specified by the Licensee during the purchase process. Therefore, the license CAN NOT be used or moved to a different domain/project/client unless the license transfer process specified by the Licensor has been previously complied with.
- 5. This license also grants the Licensee the right to install the PHPDOCX library package in localhost, private networks and servers/VPS/containers/machines for development and testing purposes but NOT for production.
- 6. The Licensee may not redistribute PHPDOCX in its current version or with any modification of the source code introduced by the Licensee.
- 7. The Licensee CAN NOT redistribute PHPDOCX package as part of other product without the explicit permission by writing of the copyright holder (Licensor) of PHPDOCX.
- 8. The Licensee will not remove or modify any copyright notice from any of the source files included in the PHPDOCX package.
- 9. This license CAN NOT be used to generate a software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS) or any other means or method that exposes the features of PHPDOCX as an online API to be used as third-party service.
- 10. The trial package CAN NOT be used in production environments. It can be used only for testing purposes.
- 11. The watermarks added by the trial package CAN NOT be removed from the documents.
- 12. Once the Licensee has downloaded the purchased license package, it will only be possible to obtain a refund of the price paid for the license if the requirements specified in point 10 of the FAQs are met.
Limitations of use
The license holder may NOT offer, for free or for a fee, the services provided by PHPDOCX in conjunction with its own services as part of a SaaS or a PaaS.
Limitation of liability
In no event, except for intellectual property claim, shall the copyright holders of PHPDOCX be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not restricted to, lost revenue or profit or other direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, except to the extent invariable law, if any, provides otherwise.
PHPDOCX warrants that Licensor is owner of the software with authority to license the software to Licensee and that the software does not infringe third party intellectual property rights. Licensor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Licensee from any claims either that Licensor does not owns the software or that the software infringes a third party's intellectual property.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL NARCEA PRODUCCIONES MULTIMEDIA S.L. OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.