on adaptation to the General Data Protection Regulation
Protection of personal data
Data collected through the data collection forms of the Portal will be incorporated into an automated file of personal data which 2mdc is responsible for. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of managing the relationship with their customers and promote their activities. Also 2mdc will cancel, delete and / or block data when it's inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
By pressing the "send" button in the corresponding form, the User expressly consents that his/her data may be used for sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means.
Types of cookies that we use:
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to make use of the different options or services it exist on it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, making the process of buying, use security features for navigation and content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: Those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user's terminal such as language, the type of browser through which the user access to the service, the locale information from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the user who is responsible of them, to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of the web, application or platform sites, and for profiling navigation users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysis of the user's data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor included them on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria like the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor included them on a website, application or platform from the one providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
We use this information to improve our site, identify new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to better serve users who visit us. To permit, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by changing the settings and options of your browser.
You can find information about how to manage cookies at the following links:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.60/en/cookies.html