Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 4480
Prepurchase-evaluation
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by glynsimpson  · 17-03-2016 - 06:02

Hey there, I'm very close to signing off phpdocx as a solution for our SAAS product's document generation. We've basically implemented phpdocx using the trial but have one small thing we need to achieve to get sign off on our implementation and purchase a licence.

It seems obvious but I can't seem to figure it out - we're loading a template, and replacing a placeholder with a word fragment. The word fragment is basically one big list (think like numbered clauses in an agreement)
- I'm not MS word expert, so I'm wondering where should I be looking to disable contextualSpacing and add spacingBottom to multi-level list items? I can't seem to find where this would be done in the API. 

I've generated the document, and done it word after the fact, so it's possible, but at the moment, it doesn't seem that way with phpdocx.This kind of bleeds into the support you provide paying customers, but if you can direct us to a successful result, we'd be happy to purchase the product. Thanks!

Posted by admin  · 17-03-2016 - 08:20

Hello,

You could use the importListStyle method (you'd need a small patch available only for licenses with LUS), use a list template and merge it using the MultiMerge class available in Corporate and Enterprise license or if needed we can add support for both properties as new parameters.

About using phpdocx in a SAAS please write to contact[at]phpdocx. As you can read on http://www.phpdocx.com/faqs (7.phpdocx license use & restrictions):

You may not use standard licenses for a SaaS or a PaaS service. Please contact us to know the specific conditions for those particular cases.

Regards.

Posted by glynsimpson  · 17-03-2016 - 18:54

Ok thanks, I've emailed in and am discussing our product licencing now.

You may close the ticket now. Thanks again!