Forum

Replies: 5   Views: 286
Repeat cell bigger than 1 page
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by victorazv  · 29-08-2023 - 14:13

Hi !

I'm trying to make a template with a table 1x1 and use the replaceTableVariable() .

Its working but i have one problem: In my case, this single cell must fill 2 pages, and my array will iterate and generates N * 2 pages, N=Number of data in my array.

But, it only repeats the first page of my template, N*1 page, the seconde page is not generated for any data of my arry.

Someone can help me ? Thank you !

Posted by admin  · 29-08-2023 - 14:18

Hello,

What license and version of phpdocx are you using?

Please note that this kind of support is only available for users with a license.

Regards.

Posted by victorazv  · 29-08-2023 - 14:26

Hi. In this exact moment, i'm withoutt a license, testing this library. In Trial.
I'll buy a license if i found a solution for this case, cause limiting the first page, won't solve my problem.

I hope you understand. I'm from Brazil and in my coin, its not a simple invest, so i need to check if solves my problem. 

Thank you.

Posted by admin  · 29-08-2023 - 14:29

Hello,

Please send to contact[at]phpdocx.com the DOCX template you are using and the phpdocx code you are running to accomplish your task.

Regards.

Posted by victorazv  · 29-08-2023 - 14:37

E-mail sent. Thank you.

Posted by admin  · 29-08-2023 - 15:06

Hello,

We have checked the template. As explained in the email, you should enable the Allow row to break across pages in the table of the DOCX template to get the needed output.

Regards.