Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 194
Tcpdi - i am having issues on placing signature image on specific coordinates
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by tarekas  · 26-01-2024 - 13:52

I have 2 issues :

1- At first, I was using phpdocx-advanced, and the pdf conversion was working normal. When upgraded to phpdocx-14 , The pdf converted is giving a blank page. Is there anything wrong in loading TCPDF_Lib functions when upgraded to phpdocx-14?

2- Second, when going back to phpdocx-advanced and the pdf conversion works well, I need to place a signature image on the new pdf on specific coordinates.

The coordinates I gave to the function "Image" is : "x":361,"y":178

But the image is being placed in "x":339,"y":594

What is the problem in the coordinates placement? Is the coordiantes (0,0) from the bottom left or upper left?

Posted by admin  · 26-01-2024 - 15:51

Hello,

Your username doesn't have any license tied. Please send to contact[at]phpdocx.com the username or email of the user that purchased the license you are using.

About your questions, please note the following:

Regards.

Posted by tarekas  · 27-01-2024 - 00:48

Thank you for you fast response.

Actually I took a look on SignPDF, and it looks like it also uses TCPDI to place image as a signature.

I tried it and also the Signature Image is being placed around 50px pixels less than the expected Y coordinate.

What would be the problem?

Posted by admin  · 27-01-2024 - 09:14

Hello,

We have done some tests and the images are being added correctly in the choosen positions.

We recommend you test the following:

• Test with another image/PDF. For example, using the sample included in the package.
  • Set width and height values.
  • Try setting x=0 and y=0, the image should be added in the left-top position of the page.

For further support please send to contact[at]phpdocx.com the username or email of the user that purchased the license you are using, and the simplest sample script that illustrates your issue (including a PDF and an image). We need to run this sample script, so please send a script that uses phpdocx standalone (without external resource such as databases, web services, frameworks...).

Regards.