Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 5289
Issue when starting createdocx class
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by therasim  · 20-04-2015 - 17:04

I got this warning all the time and it's not letting me create my documents: Warning: DOMElement::setAttribute(): Not yet implemented in /private/var/www/html/medsims-master/Externals/PHPDocX/classes/CreateDocx.inc on line 6304 My version of PHP is 5.5.24

Posted by admin  · 20-04-2015 - 17:19

Hello, What method of phpdocx are you using? Please post it and check the included examples and the API documentation available. Regards.

Posted by therasim  · 20-04-2015 - 17:24

I'm using new CreateDocx(); This is inside of Zend Framework 2 following you instructions. But it keeps saying that the setAttribute is not yet implemented

Posted by admin  · 20-04-2015 - 18:10

Hello, Please run the included examples standalone to check if everything is working fine. To integrate phpdocx with ZF2 or any other NS framework we recommend you to upgrade to Corporate or Enterprise licenses that include packages with namespaces support. Regards.

Posted by therasim  · 20-04-2015 - 18:54

Hi, The problem seems like the setAttribute method is being used by through getElementsByTagName, which returns a DOMNodeList, and that method returns DOMNode in PHP 5.5, instead of DOMElement. So DOMNode doesn't have access to that method. Is there a workaround for this? I tried to run my examples in a standalone environment and the same issue came up.

Posted by admin  · 21-04-2015 - 07:08

Hello, All samples are tested with PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 and are working perfectly. Please post the code or the example you're running. Regards.

Posted by therasim  · 21-04-2015 - 15:24

Hi, Finally we figured out what was the issue. XDebug was causing some issues with the auto_trace flag. So just to keep that in mind. Thanks for the help