Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3529
No pdf generated from example
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by preventeo  · 15-05-2015 - 14:23

Hi, I'm trying to generate a docxfrom the example : $docx = new CreateDocx(); // Enable the compatibility mode to allow the library to warn us in case of using non-compatible content $docx->enableCompatibilityMode(); // Add a text to the document $text = 'Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit'; $docx->addText($text); // Generate the new document $docx->createDocx('/tmp/test.docx'); I got these errors : phpdocx/classes/CleanTemp.inc:46|opendir(/tmp/documentcaQ4sI) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory phpdocx/classes/CleanTemp.inc:53|unlink(/tmp/15555fc5fdbbfc/word) [function.unlink]: Is a directory|4762 phpdocx/classes/CleanTemp.inc:53|unlink(/tmp/15555fc5fdbbfc/word/theme) [function.unlink]: Is a directory phpdocx/classes/CleanTemp.inc:53|unlink(/tmp/15555fc5fdbbfc/word/_rels) [function.unlink]: Is a directory phpdocx/classes/CleanTemp.inc:53|unlink(/tmp/15555fc5fdbbfc/customXml) [function.unlink]: Is a directory phpdocx/classes/CleanTemp.inc:53|unlink(/tmp/15555fc5fdbbfc/customXml/_rels) [function.unlink]: Is a director phpdocx/classes/CleanTemp.inc:53|unlink(/tmp/15555fc5fdbbfc/_rels) [function.unlink]: Is a directory phpdocx/classes/CleanTemp.inc:53|unlink(/tmp/15555fc5fdbbfc/docProps) [function.unlink]: Is a directory phpdocx/classes/TransformDocAdv.inc:59|copy(/tmp/test.docx) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory I'm using LibreOffice 4.3.7.2, phpdocx 3.7 and phpdocxconfig.ini is set : [transform] ; libreoffice or openoffice method = "libreoffice" ; libreoffice installation path, absolute path path = "/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice" Folder .wapi is created at /var/www with 777 rights. When i use the command createDocxAndDownload, the docx is generated but not with createDocx and then readfile. Thanks

Posted by admin  · 15-05-2015 - 20:42

Hello, The conversion plugin based on LibreOffice is available since phpdocx 4.5 for Corporate and Enterprise licenses. As you're using phpdocx 3.7, we recommend you to read its documentation on: http://old.phpdocx.com Also check OpenOffice is started in headless mode and run the included example using the PHP CLI mode and enabling the debug mode. Regards.