Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3503
Phpdocx not working with zend framework 1
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by bivin  · 19-05-2015 - 13:56

I have added the phpdocx inside my project folder which uses Zend framework after trying to generate the document I am getting the warning and error Warning: include_once(CreateDocument.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/Zend/Loader.php on line 135 Call Stack: Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to DOMDocument::importNode() must be an instance of DOMNode, null given, called in /var/www/html/workbench/bivin/itsquared/www.enterprisesa.com/nef/admin/phpdocx/classes/CreateDocxFromTemplate.inc on line 46 and defined in /var/www/html/workbench/bivin/itsquared/www.enterprisesa.com/nef/admin/phpdocx/classes/CreateDocx.inc on line 757 Please help me to fix this

Posted by admin  · 19-05-2015 - 14:10

Hello, What version and license of phpdocx are you using? It seems your autoloader is not including correctly the main CreateDocx class. This is CreateDocx.inc, not CreateDocx.php. Regards.