Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3304
How to add multiple sections dynamically
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by jayant.a  · 01-06-2015 - 13:11

Hello, i was try to add multiple block in a docx we have : block 1 :- I need something like this : - $DateFrom$ $JobTitle$ $CompanyName$ $ResumeActualJob$ $Responsabilités$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ block 2:- $DateFrom$ $JobTitle$ $CompanyName$ $ResumeActualJob$ $Responsabilités$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ block 3 :- $DateFrom$ $JobTitle$ $CompanyName$ $ResumeActualJob$ $Responsabilités$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ $Tasks$ These are the 3 blocks but i need to add multiple sections dynamically is this possible by phpdocx ? is there any function that help me? Can you help me on this topic? Thanks

Posted by admin  · 01-06-2015 - 13:53

You need to create a new document (with phpdocx or Word) and using MultiMerge (with the help of addSection/modifiyPageLayout methods if needed) you can generate a new DOCX with dinamically content added. Or you can create a WordFragment with all content and add it as many times as needed.