Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 5835
Using the conversion plugin to create pdf
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by zeldink  · 01-06-2015 - 20:16

I'm having problems getting the conversion plugin working for my corporate license of pgpdocx. When I turn on the debugging for the transform document sample as described here (http://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/conversion-plugin/debugging-openoffice), I receive the following. [INFO][/phpdocx/temp/tempDocX_556cbcd9a6a5f.docx] Converting tempDocX_556cbcd9a6a5f.docx into tempOdt_556cbcd9a89e0.odt progress:w:pPrprogress:w:rPrprogress:w:pPrprogress:w:pPrprogress:w:pPrprogress:w:pPrprogress:w:pprogress:w:rprogress:w:tprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:styleprogress:w:style[INFO][/phpdocx/temp/tempDocX_556cbcd9a6a5f.docx] Conversion succeeded [INFO][/phpdocx/temp/tempDocX_556cbcd9a6a5f.docx] Total conversion time: 00:00:01.1415527 Done. ERROR: connection failed. Please make sure OpenOffice.org is running and listening on port 8100. However, I am unable to start Open Office in a headless mode. From the command line, I run the following command: /phpdocx/lib/openoffice/openoffice.org3/program/soffice -headless -accept="socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100;urp;" -nofirststartwizard Open Office fails to start, and I am shown the following error: /phpdocx/lib/openoffice/openoffice.org3/program/soffice: line 84: /phpdocx/lib/openoffice/openoffice.org3/program/../basis-link/program/pagein: Not a directory /phpdocx/lib/openoffice/openoffice.org3/program/soffice: line 120: /phpdocx/lib/openoffice/openoffice.org3/program/soffice.bin: No such file or directory Does anyone have any idea what might be preventing Open Office from running?

Posted by admin  · 02-06-2015 - 06:46

Hello, Please install from www.openoffice.org the package for your OS to start it in headless mode. The included OO version is a standard compilation but as explained on http://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/conversion-plugin/conversion-plugin-installation-and-set-up you can use a custom package. Regards.

Posted by zeldink  · 02-06-2015 - 20:32

Thanks for the direction. Installing Open Office resolved my issues.