Forum

Replies: 5   Views: 3310
Word fragment not working in corporate package
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by jayant.a  · 05-06-2015 - 08:38

Hello, I have using following code to add image in word template by word fragment but image not showing. $picture = APP .WEBROOT_DIR . DS .$ResumeBuilderProfileData['ResumeBuilderProfile']['picture']; $wf = new Phpdocx\Elements\WordFragment($docx, 'document'); //create an image fragment $image = new Phpdocx\Elements\WordFragment($docx, 'document'); $image->addImage(array('src' => $picture , 'scaling' => 50, 'float' => 'right', 'textWrap' => 1)); $text = array(); $text[] = $image; //insert all the content in the Word fragment we are going to use for replacement $wf->addText($text); $docx->replaceVariableByWordFragment(array('Picture' => $wf), array('type' => 'block')); Can anyone help me? Thanks Jayant.

Posted by admin  · 05-06-2015 - 10:26

Hello, Please check the image exists and can be added. The package include an example very similar than the script you're doing and it works perfectly. Please check it to find any issue in your script. Regards.

Posted by jayant.a  · 05-06-2015 - 12:11

Hello, Can you please my code that i have posted in this topic? I have used same code in my script Thanks jayant

Posted by admin  · 05-06-2015 - 12:48

Hello, We have answered by email to your manager that wrote directly to our support department. He can send you more information. Regards.

Posted by jayant.a  · 06-06-2015 - 11:26

Hello, WordFragment still creating issues in corporate package in trial version ,its working Can you please help me? Thanks Jayant

Posted by admin  · 07-06-2015 - 14:03

Hello, It's working perfectly. Please check your email. Regards.