Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 3333
Solved: hgrid and vgrid if set to 0 doesn't work on line graph
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by bdm  · 27-06-2015 - 04:47

I've been trying all day to remove horizontal and vertical grid but i can't remove it with a setting of 0... but it works on all other graphs except line graph

Posted by bdm  · 29-06-2015 - 03:24

Deleted by bdm · 29-06-2015 - 03:26

Posted by bdm  · 29-06-2015 - 03:27

SOLVED... For all users who encountered this error I solved it by changing line 199 of CreateLineChart.inc FROM....... switch ($this->_hgrid) { case 2: $this->generateMINORGRIDLINES(); break; case 3: $this->generateMAJORGRIDLINES(); $this->generateMINORGRIDLINES(); break; case 1: default: $this->generateMAJORGRIDLINES(); break; } INTO THIS...... switch ($this->_hgrid) { case 1: $this->generateMAJORGRIDLINES(); break; case 2: $this->generateMINORGRIDLINES(); break; case 3: $this->generateMAJORGRIDLINES(); $this->generateMINORGRIDLINES(); break; default: break; } DO THE SAME THING WITH vgrid......AND YOU'RE GOOD. HAVE A NICE DAY

Posted by admin  · 29-06-2015 - 08:47

Hello, Thanks for your code. We're writing it in a more generic way to be added to the library. Regards.

Posted by bdm  · 30-06-2015 - 04:49

It is your code...I didn't write any code, I simply rearranged and it works. REALLY GREAT PRODUCT although it needs more examples in API documentation... Planning to upgrade to Enterprise soon.