Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3376
Replacetablevariable doesn't accept html
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by therasim  · 29-06-2015 - 10:41

Team, I'm trying to insert HTML inside a table via replaceTableVariable() (since it's a repetitive operation I have to perform), and the placeholder replacement works but it's displaying the HTML tags. How can I insert and process the HTML properly? I need to do it this way because if I try to generate the table using just HTML, the styles are not being processed as I expect

Posted by admin  · 29-06-2015 - 11:01

Hello, The replaceTableVariable doesn't allow to use HTML. To do this you can: · Use the replaceVariablebyHTML method, this is create the HTML from scratch instead of using an existing table. · Or with these two steps: replace the table using replaceTableVariable by new placeholders and then replace these placeholders by HTML using replaceVariablebyHTML. Regards.