Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3342
Addpageborders broken bottom line
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by bdm  · 05-08-2015 - 12:41

I spent lot of days trying to fix this broken line at the bottom but no avail. Only top, left and right border shows up.

Posted by admin  · 05-08-2015 - 13:40

Hello, Please check and run the example avaialable on: http://www.phpdocx.com/api-documentation/layout-and-general/add-page-border-Word-document-with-PHP And check the output, it shows all borders perfectly. If you still can't do it works please send your script to contact[at]phpdocx.com and we'll check it; please send the most simple script that illustrate the issue without doing external connections such as databases or web services. Regards.

Posted by bdm  · 05-08-2015 - 17:38

Hi, I just found out the problem start when I add modifyPageLayout() the bottom border start to print off the page.

Posted by admin  · 06-08-2015 - 06:37

Hello, Please try doing it in two steps. This is first modify the page layout and create the DOCX, open the new docx and using a new object add the borders. Regards.