Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3491
Concern for converting docx = > pdf
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by nikkyb8  · 20-08-2015 - 16:24

Hello, I 'm checking , I'm the headless mode enabled ( check.php ) but the pdf creation is not that great anyway can you give me an email address so I send you the example of a source and the result? What seems probèmatique is the formatting of tables and line breaks that seems to take over the 2003 size (double line feed ) Thanks for your answer

Posted by admin  · 20-08-2015 - 16:30

Hello, You can send your DOCX and PDF output to contact[at]phpdocx.com. We also recommend you to read this page: http://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/conversion-plugin/preparing-the-templates-for-its-conversion that explains how to solve the most common issues. Regards.

Posted by nikkyb8  · 20-08-2015 - 16:31

And this is the code require_once 'docx3.7/classes/CreateDocx.inc'; $docx = new CreateDocx(); $docx->enableCompatibilityMode(); $docx->enableCompatibilityMode(); $docx->transformDocx('tt/Anim Ref Secu.docx', 'tt/'.time().'.pdf', null, array('odfconverter' => true));

Posted by admin  · 21-08-2015 - 06:39

Hello, We recommend you to set manually the height and width of each cell, and in this case particular case avoid the use of OdfConverter setting this option as false. To get the most perfect output, we recommend to upgrade to phpdocx 4.6. This version includes a new conversion plugin that returns much better output without doing manual changes/settings. Regards.