Forum

Replies: 5   Views: 3433
Axis labels overlay on top of axis values
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by line_tim  · 24-09-2015 - 13:29

I'm adding a 2D column chart to my document but the axis labels always seem to overlay on top of the values display along on the X and Y axis. I can't see anyway to adjust the position of the labels and adjusting the chart dimensions just makes the actual chart wider. Any help much appreciated! Here is some example code: $chartParameters = array( 'title' => 'My Chart Title', 'data' => $chartData, 'type' => 'colChart', 'color' => '0', 'chartAlign' => 'center', 'sizeX' => '14', 'sizeY' => '10', 'legendPos' => 'r', 'legendOverlay' => '0', 'border' => '0', 'hgrid' => '1', 'vgrid' => '0', 'vaxLabel' => 'Label for V Axis', 'vaxLabelDisplay' => 'rotated', 'haxLabel' => 'Label for X Axis', 'haxLabelDisplay' => 'horizontal', 'groupBar' => 'clustered' // 'showTable' => true ); $docx->addChart($chartParameters);

Posted by admin  · 25-09-2015 - 07:45

Hello, What license and version of phpdocx are you using? Regards.

Posted by line_tim  · 25-09-2015 - 10:57

I'm currently using the demo of the latest 5.0 version. I wanted to confirm I can get this working as expected before I purchased a licence.

Posted by admin  · 28-09-2015 - 07:30

Hello, Please paste on pastebin.com a full sample to be able to replicate your issue. We have done some quick tests and everything show fine. Regards.

Posted by line_tim  · 05-10-2015 - 17:05

Sorry for the delay in replying. I can't post a code sample at this point but can confirm that it only happens if I use: $docx = new CreateDocxFromTemplate(self::$headerFooterTemplatePath); Using a blank $docx doesn't cause any issues. Do you have any idea on how I could resolve this?

Posted by admin  · 06-10-2015 - 15:13

Hello,

Sorry but the trial version can't be debugged. We recommend you to get a license and if the issue still persist, just send us an email with the DOCX and we'll check it.

Regards.