Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 3209
Addtemplate and addlink
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by lobbygov  · 23-01-2011 - 09:25

Is there a way to replace a $VAR$ within a table in my template with a link? Like addTemplateLink or something?

Thanks.

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:12

Hi,

You can create link as $VAR$ and after replace placeholder with custom text. This placeholder shouldn't be text but link.

Regards.

Posted by lobbygov  · 11-04-2013 - 12:12

This works if I'm okay with having the complete URL visible in the document. But if I use the Hyperlink function in Word to create the link and put $VAR1$ in the URL itself and $VAR2$ as the Display, it won't replace $VAR1$. Any way around this?

Hi,

We're going to add this feature to the task list, to be included in a next version of phpdocx pro.

Regards.

Posted by lobbygov  · 11-04-2013 - 12:12

So, I asked about this 9 months ago. Did it make it into the new version like you said?

[quote][b]Quote from admin on January 25, 2011, 10:14[/b]
Hi,

We're going to add this feature to the task list, to be included in a next version of phpdocx pro.

Regards.
[/quote]

Hello,

Sorry, but we said to add that feature into 'a next version' not in 'the next version'. We're adding a lot of new features and working really hard on phpdocx; tasks are done based on their priority and importance.
If you need it ASAP you can contact our sales deparment (http://www.phpdocx.com/contact) and request a quote.

Regards.