Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 5252
Testing environement
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Alain DIAS  · 11-12-2015 - 10:12

Hello,

I'm using a testing environement with a domain different of production domain. I have an invalid licence error.

Can i use my subdomain licence with my testing environement ?

Best regards.

Posted by admin  · 11-12-2015 - 10:26

Hello,

Each license is tied to a subdomain (PRO), domain (Corporate or Enterprise) or IP (Enterprise) and you can't use it in other domain than the purchased one. All licenses also run on localhost and private networks (classes A, B and C).

As you're using a PRO license, if your testing domain is public and distinct than the purchased domain, you can't use it with the same license. There's an special offer for testing environments.

For further information please read the 4th FAQ on http://www.phpdocx.com/faqs

Regards.

Posted by Alain DIAS  · 14-12-2015 - 08:38

Thank's for your reply.

Regards.

Posted by Alain DIAS  · 16-12-2015 - 08:38

Hello,

I have an other question about the licence.

How to take advantage of the offer of the second license to 50% for my testing environment ?

Regards.

Posted by admin  · 16-12-2015 - 16:24

Hello,

We recommend you to write to contact[at]phpdocx.com and the sales dept will answer any question about offers.

Regards.