Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 3289
Water mark pages but in whol documnet
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Sven May  · 01-07-2016 - 12:56

Hello!

I would like to ask that is it possible to use DocxUtilities() to make watermarks page...but!

My generated docx include more than 30 pages and just want to add the watermark some pages not all pages.

Is it possile? Insert watermark only page 5th and 6th then 22nd - 23rd - 24th?

...or if I insert watermark than it will be on all pages?

Thanks!

Posted by admin  · 01-07-2016 - 17:37

Hello,

We are going to check it.

Regards.

Posted by Sven May  · 05-07-2016 - 11:38

Thanks! I am really waiting for your answer.

I try to find a solution, refact the generator function source code...but it would be better that phpdocx functionailty would have a function or parameter which set a page number or interval!

Posted by admin  · 08-07-2016 - 08:20

Hello,

Word doesn't work as PDF, and you don't the total pages or where is a specific content until you 'paint' (open) the document .

One approach you could use is create more than one document with their own watermark, and use mergeDocx to merge them.

phpdocx 9.5 included support to add specific watermarks for each section.

Regards.

Posted by Sven May  · 12-07-2016 - 09:39

Hi Guys!

Thank you for your answer!My solution is the same what you mentiod!

Regards!