Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 2943
How to duplicate a page in template
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by indrakusmana  · 09-11-2016 - 07:52

Hello,

I want to ask, is it possible working with template, and duplicate a specific page in that template without using wordfragment?

As example, I have 3 page, I want to duplicate (or repeating) page 2 for 4 times, so the result is that I have a 7 paged document with a second page repeating for 4 times? Is it possible to do it without wordfragment? Because I want to make it easier to edit in template.

Posted by admin  · 09-11-2016 - 11:19

Hello,

Yes, that can be accomplish using the Advanced or Premium package. Which license and version of phpdocx are you using?

Regards.

Posted by indrakusmana  · 10-11-2016 - 02:45

I'm still using free right now, but if it could be accomplished with advanced/premium license, it would be nice to bought it.

Posted by admin  · 10-11-2016 - 07:20

Hello,

Yes, that task can be accomplished using the Advanced or Premium packages.

Regards.