Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 2831
Table column widths broken
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by leeny555  · 30-12-2016 - 16:13

Hello,

I have upgraded my license to Advancaed 6.5.

In my template I have a table with 3 columns.

After replacing the place holders in this table (I tried both replaceTableVariable and replaceVariableByText), the column widths are broken - they are much smaller than before.

It is even broken in the generated docx file, when I don't replace the variables.

What can I do??

Thanks!

Eileen

Posted by leeny555  · 30-12-2016 - 16:13

additional info: in my license before (from 2013) everything worked fine!

Posted by admin  · 30-12-2016 - 18:13

Hello,

The replaceTableVariable and replaceVariableByText methods don't change the tablet widths, unless you use an option or style that change or remove them. Please check which options are you using and if you are adding some style that set new styles; some methods and options changed from the old phpdocx 3.7.

If you send to contact[at]phpdocx.com your DOCX template and the smallest script that illustrate your issue (without external connections such as databases or web services), we'll check it. Some method or option must be wrong in the script you are running.

Regards.