Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 2215
Search and replace not working on ms word generated docx
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by criptos  · 29-05-2017 - 16:51

This is strange. 

I was testing the search and replace capabilities, everything worked fine, except when I tried to use a document made with MS Word 2016, the class doesn't find the information. But If I open the  MSWord/Docx with Libre-Open and save it agan as docx, then it works correctly... 

Any way to solve this? 

Posted by admin  · 29-05-2017 - 18:40

Hello,

phpdocx is fully tested with all version of MS Word: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, ... on Windows and macOS, LibreOffice, OpenOffice and other DOCX generators.

Which method are you using to search and replace? template API? DocxUtilities? DOCXPath? Please send the DOCX and the smallest script that illustrate your issue to contact[at]phpdocx.com and we'll check it.

Regards.