Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 3391
Custom table styles
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by nicolas  · 06-05-2011 - 12:03

Hi,

In the PRO version, you said it is possible to have custom table styles. How to do that ?
For instance, I want to create styles like Word ones:
[img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4348/tableo.png[/img] (http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4348/tableo.png)

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:12

Hi,

Almost every styles can be done using phpdocx pro, you can read included examples or get support tickets.

Regards.

Posted by Evan  · 11-04-2013 - 12:12

Hello,

I have the same problem. I want to do something like that. But I can't see anything to do that in the documentation.

Could I put backgroud in a text? for example If I can, it could be easy. I don't want use templates.

Could you help me?

Thank you a lot.

Posted by nicolas  · 11-04-2013 - 12:12

There is still no example with 2.4 version :'(
Please help us...

Posted by jc.021286  · 11-04-2013 - 12:12

If there is one thing I know is that the product is amazing, documentation is real poor.

From my understanding, if you hover your mouse over a style, it will give you the style's name. Then place that style name into the section below (remove all spaces).

$paramsTable = array(
'TBLSTYLEval' => 'LightListAccent1PHPDOCX',
'jc' => 'center',
'size_col' => $widthTableCols
);

$docx->addTable($valuesTable, $paramsTable);

$docx->createDocxAndDownload('./Output/example_pie_chart');

The 'LightListAccent1PHPDOCX' should give you the 8th item there.
jc

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:12

Hello,

We don't know why you have refloated a post near two years old, please don't do that in a forum. But there're a lot of new examples and phpdoc in PHPDocX and we 're working on a new site and new documentation.

Regards.