Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 2251
Cannot redeclare class tcpdf in
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by kobbe  · 14-08-2017 - 11:41

Hello!

I just bought version 7... and I hoped that this would also fix the above error.

We have a kinda complex site where both PDF and word-files are created. How do I fix so it does not try to load TCPDF if TCPDF already is declared?!

Thanks

Posted by admin  · 14-08-2017 - 18:22

Hello,

phpdocx includes TCPDF for some PDF workflows. The current version doesn't include an option to exclude the autoloading of TCPDF, so we recommend you to use the version of TCPDF included in phpdocx or remove the autoloading of TCPDF in the Autoloader.inc class if you need to use other version of TCPDF.

A future version of phpdocx will include options to avoid the autoloading of TCPDF and other modules included in the library.

Regards.