Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 2127
Parsestyles method doesn't work for custom style.
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by mracer164  · 11-09-2017 - 09:20

Hello, I've created custom style for my table and it is read by the parseStyles method but it is not read correctly, the example of a table from parseStyles output is not formatted at all. What could be wrong? I amcurrently using trial version of phpdocx. Thanks.

Posted by admin  · 12-09-2017 - 06:17

Hello,

The parseStyles method supports paragraph, list and table styles, and the next version of phpdocx will include support for character styles. Sorry but we don't know what could be wrong with your DOCX and as the trial package is crypted it can't be debugged (payment licenses are open source (not free)). We recommend you to check the parseStyles sample included in all plackages, that include Word and custom styles.

Other solution would be using the DOCX that include the styles you want to use as base template with the CreateDocxFromTemplate class.

Regards.