Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 2165
Work with charts
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by michealorion  · 04-10-2017 - 09:38

We have the Advance License for version 6.5, now we need to work with charts, i have try the example https://www.phpdocx.com/samples/demographic but the reusult file is corrupted.

The example is for actual version 7.5?

Thanks Riccardo

Posted by michealorion  · 04-10-2017 - 09:50

another information, i Have MAC OS, i have try to open with Pages and the file is corrupted, otherwise with openoffice the file is open but the charts missing.

I need a version of Microsoft Word to open with chart?

Posted by admin  · 04-10-2017 - 10:12

Hello,

Yes, the current version of that sample uses the new data structure for charts added to phpdocx 7.5. If you want to use the old data structure please check the included samples in your package, you just need to change the data key.

About your question, Pages and OpenOffice doesn't support the charts available in MS Word. We recommend you to use LibreOffice (it supports a lot of MS Word charts) or MS Word 2007 or newer.

Regards.