Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 2664
Each file has a larger size than the previous one
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by klasus  · 04-02-2018 - 12:11

Hello,

I am creating several docx files:

for ($i = 0; $i < $numClients; $i++){

$docx = new CreateDocx();
        $docx->setEncodeUTF8();

$docx->createDocx($dir.$filename);

}//for

Each docx file has the same information, but the size of each file is increasing. Example:

• First docx generated --> 12 Kb
  • Second docx generated --> 14 Kb
  • Third docx generated --> 17 Kb
  • Fourth docx generated --> 20 Kb

Which is the reason why each file has a larger size than the previous one?.

Thanks

Posted by admin  · 04-02-2018 - 13:18

Hello,

If you are using the trial package it's normal; otherwise, it may vary based on the content, timestamp and others (the size of documents with the same content may vary, but only a few KB).

Which version and package are you using?

Regards.

Posted by klasus  · 05-02-2018 - 21:22

Hello,

I am using PHPdocX 2.4 (trial version). Also I am observing the process of generation of docx lasts several minutes, is this also due to trial version?. In which package can I avoid these limitations?.

Thanks

Posted by admin  · 06-02-2018 - 07:09

Hello,

phpdocx 2.4 was released years ago. We recommend you to download the latest trial available (phpdocx 7.5), to avoid the trial limitations please purchase a license (https://www.phpdocx.com/pricing).

Regards.