Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 2291
Transformdocument no error no output browser is loading continuously
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by raunaqanand  · 23-07-2018 - 11:37

Hello,

i am using windows server and follow the documentation to convert document installed LibreOffice in C drive, do libreoffice debugging, run CLI pdf is created in cli, give permission to Whole C Drive, but in web when i convert doc to pdf no output i get browser is loading continuously after 10 to 15 minute i  get FastCGI time exceeed error i already set FastCGi time 60 to 600. please give solution

Posted by admin  · 24-07-2018 - 08:21

Hello,

As it's working using PHP CLI mode, some configuration of the web server must be blocking using it. We recommend you to enable the debug mode available in the conversion plugin and check the server logs to find the source of the problem.

Regards.