Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 2285
Addbackgroundimage not working in working
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by aerolalit  · 07-08-2018 - 14:01

I run the sample code given in documentation to add background Image for word document using $docx -> addBackgroundImage(imagepath) however it generates a document with the default background image for demo version of php docx . Also it didn't work for CSS properite background-image: url(path) while converting from html to docx. Is it not working because I am using a demo version. And will it work if I get a premium version.  Are there any limitation to it.

Posted by admin  · 07-08-2018 - 14:46

Hello,

The trial package replaces the background using a trial image and also adds the trial messages; purchase licenses allows adding a custom image and doesn't add the trial messages.

Regards.