Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 2604
Font change when generating pdf
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by AurelienC  · 08-08-2018 - 16:02

Hello,

I have a .docx template file and if I generate a file in .docx format, the generated file respect the template.

However, generating a .pdf file messes the whole thing : the font change (it goes from Arial in the template to Times New Roman in the generated file) and some space or alignment change.

I think there's something wrong in the template file because it works fine with other template.

What could be wrong in the template ?

Thanks.

Posted by admin  · 08-08-2018 - 16:03

Hello,

What version and license of phpdocx are you using?

Regards.

Posted by AurelienC  · 10-08-2018 - 09:00

Hello,

Version 7 and an advanced licence.

Thanks.

Posted by admin  · 10-08-2018 - 17:43

Hello,

You can use embedded fonts or the fonts installed in the OS (you can install new fonts on Linux, Windows and macOS server if needed). Please check the documentation available on https://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/cookbook/good-practices-with-fonts; if you send the DOCx to contact[at]phpdocx.com the dev team we'll check it.

Regards.