Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 2056
Transform to pdf: continuous section breaks (without page break) in word documents cause page breaks
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by bre-europe  · 13-02-2019 - 16:50

I have a word document containing section breaks (somewhere in the pages, without causing page breaks). When transformed to PDF with LibreOffice, these sections breaks cause page breaks. I just would like to know if this is a known issue and whether there are workarounds.

Posted by admin  · 13-02-2019 - 17:39

Hello,

What version of LibreOffice are you using? We have done some quick tests with the latest release of LibreOffice and there's no page break adding continuous section breaks.

If you send to contact[at]phpdocx.com the DOCX we'll check it.

Regards.

Posted by bre-europe  · 17-02-2019 - 10:17

The version number is

LibreOffice 4.3.7.2 430(Build:2)

I'll send examples to the given email address referencing topic number 1733.

Posted by admin  · 17-02-2019 - 10:40

Hello,

Thanks for sending the files. The problem is that the version of LibreOffice you are using is too old. Please upgrade to the latest release of LibreOffice (https://www.libreoffice.org/) and the issue will be solved.

Regards.