Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 2054
Html to word
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by nhupv  · 20-02-2019 - 11:29

Hello,

I have a problem as follows:

I use Codeigniter (CI) to create an html page then save to word,I have followed the correct instructions but received the error : 

Message: Use of undefined constant DEBUGCSS - assumed 'DEBUGCSS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)

And I know why, because framwork codeigniter saves all files with the .php extension so maybe my link to the html file is incorrect. For example, to display an html file in CI on the browser, the link looks like this: http:myserver/report/quickreport

The quickreport file will contain html content but no html extension (it is a php file to display html content). To embed html file when using phpdocx, the link should look like this:

http: myserver/report/quickreport.html

Is there any solution to help me?

Best regards

Posted by admin  · 20-02-2019 - 11:47

Hello,

What version and license of phpdocx are you using?

That's not an error but a notice. You can hide it using PHP error levels. The next version of phpdocx will remove that constant.

Regards

Posted by nhupv  · 20-02-2019 - 12:10

Hi,

I use the pro version. that's really an error because then the doc file is not downloaded. I want to ask: are the two links working the same? If not, how to do it?

Regards

Posted by admin  · 20-02-2019 - 12:12

Hello,

Your username doesn't have any license tied, please send to contact[at]phpdocx.com the username or e-mail of the user that purchased the license.

Regards.

Posted by admin  · 16-04-2019 - 17:35

Hello,

phpdocx 9 removed that undefined constant.

Regards.