Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 1383
Merging documents with multimerge - wrong list numbering
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by zevans  · 01-09-2020 - 12:00

Hello,
I have following problem. I use PhpDOCX (v6.0 PRO) to generate merge document  using MultiMerge method. Everything works great, but the numbered lists are numbered wrong - example:

I have a list in my template with points 1,2,3,4. I expect that after merging all multiple files generated from template, I obtain one file, with multiple pages, where lists are numbered starting from 1 on each page. However in the output file, the lists numbering is continuous: on page 1: 1,2,3,4, on page 2: 5,6,7,8,  on page  3 9,10,11,12 etc

Issue is not with all the bullet list but I think bullet which has same style then it gives numbering issue.

Posted by admin  · 01-09-2020 - 12:33

Hello,

mergeDocx (https://www.phpdocx.com/api-documentation/docxutilities/merge-Word-documents-with-PHP) should handled those cases correctly if the documents include correct styles and properties.

Please send the documents to contact[at]phpdocx.com, maybe they are using some style not supported in the old phpdocx 6 and you need to upgrade your license to the latest release.

Regards.