Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 1265
Word to pdf conversion issue
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by anilkumar  · 21-09-2020 - 07:56

I'm continously getting this error when converting word docx to pdf. I have also checked that there are no spaces inbetween the file name. why it is reading both source and target as pdf. For now I'm converting through command line. Please see the error code below: 

rename(C:\xampp7\htdocs\briefingsource-v3-react\storage\app/public/downloads/2928-Test_Briefing-Agenda.pdf,C:\xampp7\htdocs\briefingsource-v3-react\storage\app/public/downloads/2928-Test_Briefing-Agenda.pdf): The system cannot find the file specified. (code: 2)

Thanks

Posted by admin  · 21-09-2020 - 08:26

Hello,

Please paste the content of the config/phpdocxconfig.ini file you are using (removing license information).

As you are using a Windows server, also note the following information from the documentation page (https://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/conversion-plugin/common-problems-and-possible-errors):

phpdocx set up file: If the path to LibreOffice in the config/phpdocxconfig.ini file contains spaces, you have to wrap it between single quotation marks, e.g.:

path = '"C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice 5\program\soffice.exe"'

Regards.

Posted by anilkumar  · 21-09-2020 - 12:33

Single quotes worked :-) Nice