Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 1229
Get statistics
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by adiXelp  · 31-05-2021 - 16:36

I have been trying to get statistics of a docx that is generated by the package. I am using the getStatistics() method in order to get it. The issue is this gives out an exception:

"fopen(path-to-file/filename.docx_txt60b257dff0345): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in path-to-package/phpdocx/Classes/Phpdocx/Transform/TransformDocAdvLibreOffice.php:49"

I read some post where it was suggested to give proper permission to /var/www/.config and went ahead and even tried a 777 for the folder to just test out but still the issues persists.

Posted by admin  · 31-05-2021 - 16:43

Hello,

Please check the documentation available in the folder macros-libreoffice included in the package (Advanced and Premium licenses). In this package you can find all information about using getStatistics and other extra options included in the conversion plugin based on LibreOffice. You need to add a macro to your installation of LibreOffice to be able to use getStatistics.

The conversion plugin based on MS Word also includes a getStatistics function (examples/FormatConversion/getStatistics folder).
You can choose the conversion plugin: libreoffice or msword, that best suits your needs to get document statistics.

Regards.

Posted by adiXelp  · 31-05-2021 - 17:21

I guess I missed the macro installation part, seems to work fine now.

Thanks