Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 605
Summary numbering
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by s.montanarella  · 12-05-2022 - 11:02

Hi' I've trouble with a new Word version:
Microsoft 365 MSO (16.0.14326.20706)

If I open a generated docx with office 2019 is correct, but if I open the docx with that version the summary jump from 9.16.3 to 12.1.1. Chapters name are correct.

I try with phpdocx 11 and phpdocx 12.5.

Thanks, Federico

Posted by admin  · 12-05-2022 - 11:17

Hello,

Please send to contact[at]phpdocx.com the most simple DOCX that illustrates your issue and the most simple script you are using to generate the DOCX and we'll check them.

Your username has two licenses: phpdocx 10 and phpdocx 11. We understand you are testing the same with phpdocx 12.5 using the trial package.

Regards.

Posted by s.montanarella  · 12-05-2022 - 12:26

Hi',

Thanks for your answer.

We tried with our customer license, our license and the last trial version.The original problem is with phpdocx 11, I try the last version to check if issue was fixed.

For the same reason I don't know if I can send you their docx!

Thanks, Federico

Posted by admin  · 12-05-2022 - 12:47

Hello,

Please send the DOCX and the sample script to contact[at]phpdocx.com so we can check them.

Regards.