Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 532
How do apply styles to converted mathml (via embedhtml)
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by rjharrison  · 18-10-2022 - 11:34

I use embedHTML to insert some MathML markup. This converts to an equation in the docx, but the font size is small. How am I able to target this element to apply a style that increases the text size? 

I'm guessing DOCXCustomizer should be able to do this somehow, but the documentation is not clear on how I would target the equation specifically.

Posted by admin  · 18-10-2022 - 12:36

Hello,

The current stable version of phpdocx doesn't allow applying styles to MathML tags when importing HTML:

https://www.phpdocx.com/htmlapi-documentation/html-extended/insert-mathml-Word-document-with-HTML

This tag doesn't include additional attributes or styles.

DOCXCustomizer or DOCXPath should be used using the current stable release of phpdocx.
Your username doesn't have any license tied, please send to contact[at]phpdocx.com the username or email of the phpdocx account that purchased the license.

Regards.

Posted by peteruser1  · 29-10-2022 - 16:38

Deleted by admin · 30-10-2022 - 08:20