Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3196
Charts not appearing
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by mindmill  · 20-03-2012 - 12:10

Hello All,

I recently purchased PHPDOCX, and I've been having problems getting even the examples of charts/images to work properly.

I can verify that the tables, footers, text headers etc. all work fine when I call them but for some reason even the basic charts and header images do not appear on the document.

I'm concerned that this is due to my PHP configuration. I'm running PHP FastCGI 5.2.14 on IIS 7.0. This was installed via the Microsoft Web Platform Installer.

I've checked my php extensions and I have a "php_zip.dll" enabled, which is also present in my php.ini file. However I have seen no mention of anything to do with "xsl" or "xslt" extensions in either of the aforementioned settings.

Could this be my problem?

Is there a simple way to install "XSLT/XSL" extensions for my setup?

Thanks for your time.

Posted by mindmill  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

I've included a copy of php_xsl.dll into my "ext" folder and added "extension=php_xsl.dll" to my php.ini file, with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas as to why I would not be able to generate even basic charts from the examples in the phpdocx "examples" folder?

Thanks.

Posted by mindmill  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

I had thought this might be a permissions issue, but I have also ruled this out. Documents with tables can be produced but no charts as of yet.

I've also tested generated documents in Word 2007 & 2010 with no luck so I doubt this is the issue.