Forum

Replies: 5   Views: 3361
2.5 createdocx pb
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by MVa  · 13-04-2012 - 13:41

Hello

With this simple code

<?php

//Generation du docx
include_once('../../helpers/phpdocx/classes/CreateDocx.inc');
$docx = new CreateDocx();
$docx->setEncodeUTF8();
?>

We have the message :

Trying to get property of non-object in D:\wamp\www\methodo\helpers\phpdocx\classes\CreateDocx.inc on line 627

thx

Posted by nicolas  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

http://www.phpdocx.com/help/forum?vasthtmlaction=viewtopic&t=215.0

Posted by MVa  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello

It seems to be the same problem, but there's still no answer

Posted by sullivanjc  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

I have this problem as well

Posted by sullivanjc  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

When I used the basic "Hello, World" script I got the following:

[b]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:TNET01wwwincludephpdocx_proclassesCreateDocx.inc on line 627

Warning: scandir(C:WindowsTEMP/14f8cca7547ec4,C:WindowsTEMP/14f8cca7547ec4) [function.scandir]: Access is denied. (code: 5) in D:TNET01wwwincludephpdocx_proclassesCreateDocx.inc on line 5309

Warning: scandir(C:WindowsTEMP/14f8cca7547ec4) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in D:TNET01wwwincludephpdocx_proclassesCreateDocx.inc on line 5309

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 2): No such file or directory in D:TNET01wwwincludephpdocx_proclassesCreateDocx.inc on line 5309

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:TNET01wwwincludephpdocx_proclassesCreateDocx.inc on line 5310
[/b]

The file path in the warnings has forward slashes like it was expecting Linux. Is PHPDocx supported on Windows?

I am running the software on a Windows server running IIS and Zend Server CE. (The backslashes in the files paths appear to be removed when I post)