Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 6962
Warning: ziparchive::open()
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by cemcat  · 17-04-2012 - 20:37

Hi,
I don't understand this problem because the privileges in the folders is all, the warning is:

Warning: ZipArchive::open() [ziparchive.open]: Empty string as source in /Users/sergio/Sites/phpdocx_pro/classes/CreateDocx.inc on line 504

Warning: ZipArchive::extractTo() [ziparchive.extractto]: Permission denied in /Users/sergio/Sites/phpdocx_pro/classes/CreateDocx.inc on line 598

The operating system is Mac. I can't do a Word file, I guess it must be for this warning.

Thank you very much for you attention,

Sergio

Posted by cemcat  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Solved.
In CreateDocx.inc, change "private function getTempDir() return '/my/temp/dir';" and full privileges in this temp dir.
Thanks,
Sergio

Posted by goslingcools  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Thanks!

That's why my qnap server crashed all the time. The tempdir was created in the OS ramdrive, and run out of space.
You saved my day.

Thanks!

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

You can change temp folder when you create the CreateDocx object and using the new version of PHPDocX that will be released today or tomorrow you'll be able to set this option in an INI file.

Regards.