Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 3317
Multiple images
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by nirzarit  · 30-07-2012 - 06:33

Hi there,

i bought Pro Version. and I want to add multiple images(from mysql db) to my template.. how would i do that..?? Please Help... Thanks..

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

Please check theses examples:

easy/TemplateImage.php, easy/Template_image.php and intermediate/TemplateImage.php

They are included in phpdocx pro package.

Regards.

Posted by nirzarit  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

Thanks for your replay...
I tried those examples but the placeholder $IMAGE$ is not replaced by an Image... What would i do..??
and i have one more question if placeholder $NAME$ is null how would i replace placeholder $NAME$ by blank space??
How can i remove image placeholder?

Please HELP..!

Thanks..

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

I have tested that examples and every thing is working fine. Please check you server logs to find any issue or error.

Regards.

Posted by nirzarit  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

its all good now.. thanks...

Posted by kim  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

hi
i also face this problem ,my images is replaced but if i change the template text/or delete the text only so images are not change .what is the issue ,plz solve this asap