Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3307
Custom chart colors
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by edvald  · 07-08-2012 - 21:55

Hey guys!

Just bought the pro version today and I've already put it to good use. One thing I haven't been able to figure out: Is there a way I could customize the color per series on charts? Specifically, I have a pie chart and I would like to set custom colors on the slices. The same would also be very useful for area charts.

Thanks!
Jon Edvald

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

phpdocx 9.5 Premium licenses include options to customize series and values colors using addChart.

Please test using 'color' option when adding a chart. You can check phpdoc to see all options.

Regards.

Posted by edvald  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Thanks. The phpdoc doesn't (as far as I can tell, maybe I'm missing something) give any information on what the color parameter actually does, but from what I can tell it only allows choosing a preset color scheme from the base template. Is there an option I can use to specifically choose the individual colors?

Regards,
Jon