Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 3328
Issue in getting started
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by ahsunali  · 27-08-2012 - 05:08

Hi every one,

I have downloaded and install the free version of code. I am using it for simple Helo word file, with the following code .
$docx = new CreateDocx();
$docx->addText("Hello world!");
$docx->createDocx($tempfile);

WHen the addText method called , It gives error on line 123 of file CreateText.inc and script stop. The error is . "Uninitiallize String Offset 0 at Line 123 of CreateText.inc"

Kindly help me to get red of it.
Regsards

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

That not seems an error but a notice. Please check your PHP config and run phpdocx using CLI (command line interface) to get more info.

Regards.

Posted by ahsunali  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

THanks for your reply.

Yes, you ar right its the Notice.
The problem I am facing is I call to generate a report through AJAX call. Its does not ignore the Notice, however it shows it on a Javascript alert window. and after that php stop executing the further script.

If you need further explanation let me know.
Regards

Posted by ahsunali  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

The problem is now resolved.

Thanks

Posted by mzea  · 28-03-2014 - 16:56

Hi, i have the same problem... the solution is....???????

I need help

Thanks

Posted by jorgelj  · 31-03-2014 - 09:17

Hello,

You can hide notices in the php.ini or using the error_reporting function: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php

Regards.